Nominal Voltage: 12V
Shape: Square Battery
Brand: Oliter / OEM
Color: White and Blue
Specification: CE ROHS CQC TLC TUV MSDS
HS Code: 850720000
Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, off Grid PV Power System
Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
Certificate: CE RoHS Tlc TUV ISO MSDS CQC
Delivery Time: 7-15 Days
Plate: Thick Plate
Transport Package: Plywood Case
1) export since 2007
2) better recovery ability after over charging
3) 80%DOD 869 times
4) work 2years longer than other companies beacause of unique formulas
5) passed TUV SGS CE
6)MSDS report helps reducing 30% shipping cost
1. Voltage class: 12V/6V
2. Float charge voltage: 13.5V-13.8V
3. Equalized charge voltage: 14.4V-14.7V
4. Long working life: 13-15years
5. Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/month
6. High sealed reaction efficiency: ≥99%
7. Widen operation temperature rang:-30oC~55oC
8. Electrolyte: patented formula and the main component of nano gelled imported from German; has the consistency and appearance of petroleum jelly.
9. Grid: radioactive grid structure, lasted grid alloy (lead-tin alloy) with patented design, greater ability of anti-corrosion
10. Plate:thicker, pasted flat type with patent formula ensure stronger ability to recover from deep discharging
11. Separator: updated long and superfine fiber separator with higher absorptive and lower resistance
12.Terminal: two or more types terminals are convenient for selection
13. Safety valve: sensitive operates pressure and reliable equipped with explosion-proof arrester and acid filter
14. Green solution: environmental protection such as cadmium-free, non-spillable
|Max.Discharge Current||30I10A (3min)|
|Using Temperature||Discharge: -45°C~50°C|
|Recommended Using Temperature||15°C~30°C|
|Charge Voltage (25°C)||Float Charge: 13.5V-13.8V|
|Average Charge: 14.4V-14.7V|
|Charge Mode(25°C)||Float Charge:13.65±0.15V/Cell|
|Temperature Compensation Coefficient :±18 mV/Cell°C|
|Temperature Compensation Coefficient: ±30 mV/Cell°C|
|Cover Material||ABS Engineering Plastic|
|Cycle life||105 % @ 40°C|
|85 % @ 0°C|
|60 % @ -20°C|
|100%DOD 572 times|
|DOD cycle||50%DOD 1485 times|
|30%DOD 2406 times|
Passed ISO9001.ISO14001, GB/T28001-2001, TUV,SGS, CE, TLC, CGC certificates
1. Maintenance-Free Operation
Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology ensures efficient gas recombination up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance. During the expected float service life of Prostar batteries, no need to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water.
2. Good Discharging Ability
Tight assembly technology ensures an excellent high-rate discharge performance.
3. Long Service Life
A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures Prostar batteries have long service life.
4. Low Self Discharge
Using high purity raw materials ensures Prostar batteries have less self-discharge.
Gas Recombination technology ensures the battery high seal reacting rate, which can prevent the acid fog from separating out.
6. Safe & Reliable
Efficient venting system automatically release excess gas when the pressure rises above the normal level & reseals the valves when it returns to the normal rate, which can protect the battery from bursting.
1. Communication Systems: Switch, Microwave Stations, Mobile Base Stations, Data Centers, Radio and Broadcasting Stations
2. Motivity Field: Robots, Electric Toys, Electric Tools & Portable Vacuum Cleaners
3. Solar & Wind Power Generation Systems
4. Signal System & Emergency Lighting Systems
5. EPS & UPS Systems
1. What is the definition of "cycle use" and "standby use"?
"Cycle Use" - direct power source:
Cycle Use It can provide the power supply to power tools, and portable electronic products. It can also be used for cycling charging and discharging usage such as electronics motorbike or vacuum cleaner.
"Standby Use" - back up power:
Standby Use is mainly used for emergency power to avoid future damage that may be caused by a sudden power outage.
2. What are the concerns when using OLITER batteries in a parallel or a serial series?
1. Do not mix brands, models and date codes?
2. No separate discharge then charging in a serial configuration.
3. Under parallel usage, pay close attention to the differences in voltage in each circuit.
4. If the difference in voltage in each circuit is too high, do not charge/discharge as parallel.
5. The environment of all circuits must be similar.
3. How can you check a battery's performance?
Different usage applications will use different methods for evaluating a battery's performance. Using a 20 hour rate or the 10 hour rate, you can use 0.05CA or 0.1CA to discharge the battery until the battery reaches a terminal voltage of 10.25 volts. You can then calculate the amp hours to see if the battery fits the specifications or not. For a 5 minutes rate, such as the HC1221W, you can use a 21 watts/cell discharge till the terminal voltage reaches a terminal voltage of 9.6 volts and then measure the discharge time to see if it meets the final specifications or not.
4. How can the conversion be made between "watts (W)" and "amp hours (Ah)"?
W=I x V = 4I (15 minute rate) = 2CV = 2V
(Ex. HC1217W = 17/4 = 4.25Ah)<o:p>
5. When should a deep-cycle battery be used?
Deep cycle batteries are used when 50% or more of the capacity is used per cycle. The most common use
of deepcycle batteries is in applications that require deep, repetitive drain, like powerful car audio systems,
trolling motors, golf carts, electric wheelchairs, or RV house power sources. Public safety and high-performance vehicles are other applications that call for the special characteristics of deep-cycle batteries.
6. Does the deep-cycle battery have a "memory"?
No. The performance of deep-cycle batteries will be reduced over time, but deep-cycle batteries do not suffer from "memory effect" such as NiCd batteries do.
7. How are batteries rated?
Lead acid batteries are rated based on a capacity given in a defined time. There is not a set industry standard for how to rate a battery.
8. How long can a battery last?
The service design life of a battery varies considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, among other factors.
9. Do I need to add water to my battery?
No. Sealed lead acid batteries do not require the use of water.
10. What determines the life of a VRLA battery?
Sealed lead acid battery life is determined by many factors. These include temperature, depth and rate of discharge, and the number of charges and discharges (called cycles)
Certificates and special report
SGS TUV CE
MSDS( safty shipping report reduce your 3% shipping cost)
Never let you overpay!